Full-Time Electrician – Factory (Potchefstroom)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicable trade test as Electrician
- At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in maintaining and repairing machinery in a manufacturing environment (preferably in a food factory)
- Experience in poultry slaughtering equipment will be an advantage.
- Experience in Ammonia refrigeration systems will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Variable speed dives and soft starters.
- Proven ability to do maintenance, repairs, basic circuit design work.
- Demonstrate initiative and pro-activeness in fault finding and problem solving
- Perform standby duties and working overtime/weekends
- Good communication skills in both Afrikaans and English
Duties include but not limited:
- General machine maintenance and repairs
- Planned maintenance and major repairs to machinery
- Basic fault finding and circuit design on poultry machinery
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
Forward a recent C.V. to: 086 260 1099
Attention: Dr Callie vd Merwe
How to ApplyApply Online or Forward a recent C.V. to: 086 260 1099 for Attention: Dr Callie vd Merwe
279 total views, 5 today